Thank you for showing the interest in my blog Not Just Fiction. I would love to review your book as long as it follows certain guidelines. Before filling out the form provided at the bottom of this page please keep a few things in mind.
- I am a 17 year old teenager and hence will not be accepting any Romance or Adult books.
- I accept both e-book and print formats although physical ARCs and review copies will be given a preference if I have a backlash of ARCs.
- I reside in India so please keep that in mind if you’ll be sending out a physical ARC or review copy.
- I generally do not read books with graphic descriptions of violence, sexual abuse and other such things so please keep that in mind before proposing your book for a review.
- Kindly warn in advance if your book has been tagged with trigger warnings for anxiety or depression especially. I would be really grateful if you could just list all trigger warnings applicable.
- Kindly fill out the form to the best of your abilities. A detailed form is much more likely to capture my attention and interest.
- Reviews will be posted on my blog and Goodreads account and on Amazon if specifically requested.
- Providing me with an ARC or review copy does not ensure a positive review from me. I am entitled to my own opinions which may sometimes be honest and blunt. If I do post a negative review I promise to provide constructive criticism and proper explanations regarding my feelings and opinions on the book.
- I may decline your request even if it is valid due to any factors such as my interest in the book, time restraints and my school life so kindly cooperate.
- I review almost all genres of fiction and do not generally read non-fiction but please check out the list of genres I like and dislike for more reference.
Genres I like
- Young Adult
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Psychological Thrillers
Genres I might review
- Action and Adventure
Genres I do not read
- Most Non-fiction
- Biography or Auto-biography