THOUGHTS YOU HAVE WHEN YOU ARE CRUSHING ON A CHARACTER
Are you even a booknerd if you don’t have a crush on at least 5000 book characters? I think not. It’s an inevitable side-effect of reading books. The books steal your heart and so do certain characters, it’s completely normal, at least in the bookish community. So what better than gushing about what thoughts you have as you develop a crush on that fictional character!
THOUGHTS I HAVE WHEN I’M CRUSHING ON A CHARACTER
- You know what? I’m starting to really like this character
- Aww they’re so freaking adorable
- *dreamy sigh*
- Can the author stop describing how beautiful they are? I could drool right now
- OH MY GOD SUCH PERFECTION
- I MUST PROTEC!
- *hugs the book in order to hug the character*
- *daydreams about the character whenever she’s not reading about them*
- BE MINEEEE
- You say that they’re fictional one more time and you won’t live to see the next day
- MY LOVE IS TRUE
- I don’t even know when I fell in love! Was it page 100 or 112? Who knows maybe it was page 55!
- YOU TOUCH A HAIR ON THEIR ARM AUTHOR AND I SHALL COME AT YOU WITH A PITCHFORK
- Why aren’t you real, ughhh
- *starts quoting and talking about the character in real life*
- *obsesses over them to the point her whole family knows about them*
- *finds a person who doesn’t know about the character*
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT CHARACTER?! S/HE IS ONLY THE GREATEST LOVE OF MY LIFE!
And that’s that until I move onto another fictional crush, I guess? What about you? Remember posting for this prompt is now open and will remain open till midnight of friday, August 2nd. Happy writing!