Here I am with yet another exciting prompt for Off Tangent Thoughts and I feel this is one that absolutely every reader can relate to.
All your lovely posts are linked down below, Thank you for participating!
THOUGHTS YOU HAVE WHEN SOMEONE INTERRUPTS YOUR READING
Under this prompt you can talk about your thoughts when your reading is interrupted in school, at work, at home or somewhere else or even just in general.
People seem to be plotting against me and keep popping up with something or the other whenever and wherever I’m reading. So let’s have a look at my
murderous tendencies thoughts when this happens.
Thoughts I Have When Someone Interrupts My Reading
- What do you want, puny human?
- You say one more word and you’ll find a dagger in your throat
- Why are people so interfering????
- Oh my gosh I’m okay, it’s totally normal to cry while reading just let me get back to my book!!!
- *makes hissing noises when someone tries to take away my book*
- Mom! Can’t I do that chore later? Now of all times? Ughhhh
- I HAVE HEADPHONES ON WHICH CLEARLY MEANS I DO NOT WANT TO BE DISTURB
- You think I’m politely listening to you but I’m actually planning your murder in my head 🙂
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF EMOTIONAL TRAUMA I’M GOING THROUGH?!?!
- What, you said something? Na-uh, can’t hear anything, too busy reading
- Hello 911 this is a real emergency, I am about to kill this person who’s interrupting my reading
- I WAS HALFWAY THROUGH THE CLIMAX SCENE, DO NOT DARE BREAK MY FLOW
- *holds up a sign saying BEWARE OF THE READER, DO NOT DISTURB*
- *holds up book when they ask what I’m reading*
- *holds up back cover when they ask what it’s about*
- *screams in distress*
- What is this alien form of life asking for my attention
- I would throw this book at you if I didn’t desperately want to read the end
- *daydreaming about the characters and completely zoning out*
- What do you mean I’ve been glued to this the whole day?
- And how is that a bad thing again??
- LA LA LA LA LA, I CAN’T HEAR YOU
- No I can’t just pause an audio-book, I’ll loose track of what was being said!
- That’s it. I’m booking a one-way ticket to Alaska for two. Oh no, not you and me, just me and a gigantic pile of books 🙂
Honestly, it’s a miracle that I manage to reign myself and let the people who interrupt me survive. What about you? I’m so excited to see what your thoughts are on this topic! Link your posts back to this one and I’ll check them all out.
Posting is now closed and all your wonderful posts are linked here
Ruthsic @YA On My Mind
Izzy @Bookwyrm Bites
Nandini @Unputdownable Books
Meeghan @Meeghan Reads
Shruti @This Is Lit