Look who’s taking out a tag from her chest of buried awards and tags that she is even embarrassed to think about? It’s me. Unfortunately. I am so behind on all of these that I’m very tempted to do what my friend Nandini did and abandon all of them except those that I got tagged for this year.
But then my guilt takes over so here I am doing the Entertainer Tag which Clo @Book Dragons tagged me for. Clo is a wonderful and funny blogger and a really great friend to have so go check out her blog!
THE ENTERTAINER TAG
- A book/series you picked up, which has taught you something invaluable
None come to my mind so suddenly but I recently read Internment by Samira Ahmed and it was really a punch in the gut and taught me how important it is to speak up.
- What do you wish book covers had more of?
Ooh I would love to see more of human photography that is edited and photoshopped to give a mystical look for fantasy worlds- I stan that infinity!
- Genre you don’t read much of and why?
I don’t often read graphic novels or manga. For a long time my uneducated self thought that they were low level books or that I shouldn’t be reading them. But thankfully I realised that’s not the case although my mom still frowns when she sees the one or two comic books I own. As for manga I was just cautious? Scared? I recently read Future Diary and really liked it so I believe that I’ll be stepping more into that genre from now on 🙂
- 3 Songs you’ve been listening to on repeat
Drugs and the Internet by Lauv, Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes and Just My Type by The Vamps 🙂
- Favourite backlist book/series?
Forever and ever the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan!!!
- If you could go back in time, and give yourself some advice at the start of your blogging journey, what would you have said?
Just don’t be scared of doing or not doing whatever you want to and go get some courage and interact with the wonderful blogging community!
- If you could co-write a book with anyone in the world who would it be?
- Tell me a song that you want a book to be based off.
- Do you have any strange writing or reading quirks?
- Which characters from your current or last book would you kiss, marry or kill?
- Which character do you relate to the most from all the books you’ve ever read?
- If you could have a fictional character on your blog for an interview who would it be?
For this one I’m tagging
Mathangi @ The Word Glutton
Jheelam @ Book for Nanny Goat
Lucy @ A Novel Purpose
Rachel @ In Between Book Pages
Maddie @Book Browsing Blog
Ashlee @ Books Are 42