Have you ever played the game Two Truths and a Lie?
I LOVE THAT GAME!
Which is why I am so excited that someone turned it into a tag. I get to tell some lies with you having to guess them and it passes as a post. What fun!
(Also I am super swamped with work so I’m just ecstatic that I get to do this short tag without screeching at the lack of posts on my blog)
Thank you so much for tagging me Gayathri, this is just what I needed! 🙂
So here’s an explanation and a couple of rules to follow before we get started.
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
<details><Summary>Reveal the Lie</Summary>Lie Revealed</details>
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
I would love it if you tag me in your post, so that I can see them as well!
MY TWO TRUTHS + A LIE
- I once read a book with the first 98 pages missing.
- I used to think Goodreads is a site where you can read e-books for free.
- I have never knowingly watched a movie adaptation of a book before reading the book itself.
And I’m tagging:
Thya @Wilted Pages
Clo @Book Dragons
Meeghan @Meeghan Reads and Bakes
Sam @Fictionally Sam
Aparna @The Thought Scribbler’s Blog
And here’s the lie…
Reveal the Lie
It’s the third option! There was this one time when I saw Ms Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children without having read the books because my family wanted to watch it and I was like eh? I’m too tired to protest right now 😛