Once upon a time, ages ago I was nominated for an awesome award. I was very happy and then promptly proceeded to lose it amongst all the other tags.
BUT I REMEMBER NOW!
Coffee, cakes n books nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award and I am beyond honored. Go check out their lovely and aesthetic blog!
But what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma( The creater of this award)
And as always, there is a lovely set of rules 😀
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I’m a very organised person and I love to make tables, pie-charts, spreadsheets an all that stuff to keep track of everything. I have a planner for my blog and to-do lists that go from monthly to weekly to even daily. Type A personality for the win!
- I love editing and making graphics and I often get compliments on it but the truth is that I’m still learning a lot and I only started learning about the editing world last year. I would definitely love to take a professional class for this!
- I don’t actually drink or eat while reading books? Especially drinking coffee! It’s just that I’ll either finish off the food quickly because I’m hungry and then proceed to read or I’ll get so engrossed in the book that I’ll forget about it entirely.
Questions by Coffee, Cakes n Books
1. What is the most memorable moment from your childhood?
Probably all those times that my sister and I would curl up in the bed at night and my mom would tell us a story, sometimes ones that she had committed to memory and at other times she would read them straight out of a book 🙂
2. How did you discover your passion of reading? (If reading is not your passion, you can replace it with whatever you love)
So this one connects with the answer to the above question. I got tired of only getting to hear one story a night so I started reading them and there’s no looking back now!
3. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? (Weird/funny question)
Probably illegally smuggled a book or crashed into a bookstore? I don’t know XD
Actually I don’t think they would ever believe I got arrested.
4. What’s that one character of yours that you would love to change?
Umm getting less worried over everything? I have really bad anxiety issues so yes please, take those away!
5. If given a chance to revisit one memory from the past, which would you choose and why?
Probably the one listed in answer 1 or maybe when I first read a book because I honest to god get bugged sometimes that I don’t know which was the first book I had ever read!
My Three Best Posts
- Thoughts I have When Reading a Slow-Burn Romance
- Why Book Blurbs are Important
- Myths of the Blogging Universe
My Questions for the Nominees
- What is your greatest reading accomplishment and why?
- What type of posts do you like reading and writing the best?
- Who or what inspired you to start your blog?
- Which bloggers have you collaborated with and whom would you like to collaborate in the future?
- Would you rather read a book while doing a headstand or read it while on a treadmill? (Weird/funny question)
You don’t have to do this tag, especially if you’ve already been tagged before. Just ignore this in that case 😛 I’m really looking forward to your answers!
Do you like writing or reading Award posts? Some of them can be really interesting! I’m always thrilled when I get nominated for an award, what about you? Which is one of the most interesting award you’ve been nominated for?