I’m extremely happy and honored to let you all know that I was nominated for the 2nd Annual Book Bloggers Award by Nandini @Unputdownable Books under the category of Best Pre-Teen/Teen Blogger!
Thank you so much for that, Nandini!
This Award tag was created by Write Through The Night and this is it’s second annual edition! So without further ado, let’s dive into this tag.
- All of the nominees MUST BE BOOK BLOGGERS
- You may nominate up to 3 people for each category.
- Please make sure that the bloggers you nominate for each category actually fit that category. On that vein, make an attempt to nominate DIFFERENT bloggers for each category, if possible. There might be some overlap, but there’s so many bloggers out there that deserve recognition, so spread the wealth.
- In your nominations, please include the blogger’s name and a link to their blog
Now I may not have nominees for all the categories because I’m relatively new to this community and haven’t gone blog hopping in a long time but I’ll do my best!
- Best Pre-Teen/Teen Book Blogger (13-19) Aditi @Dreamy Reads is a fantastic blogger for her age and writes really fun posts!
- Best Adult Book Blogger (20+) Shruti @This Is Lit
- Best Book Blogger from an Underrepresented/Minority Group Aimee from @Aimee Always
BEST GENRE BLOGS
- Young Adult Vee @Vee Reading writes a lot of amazing book reviews in this genre!
- Science Fiction / Dystopian / Fantasy Dana @Dana and the Books
- New Adult / General Adult Aritri @The Liquid Sunset
THE BEST OF BOOK BLOGGING
- Best book reviews Mridula @Ecstatic Yet Chaotic has a knack with her words and covers every aspect of the books she reviews!
- The Master of Weekly Features (top 5 wednesday, waiting on wednesday, top 10 tuesday, etc) Clo @Book Dragons
- Best Book Recommendations Shealea @That Bookshelf Bitch always has great book recommendations!
- Prettiest Bookshelf The Reader and the Chef‘s bookshelf is a dream come true!
- Best Discussion Posts Marta @The Cursed Books writes really engaging and wonderful discussion posts that I love to participate in!
THE OTHER STUFF
- Most Engaged in the Community This simply has to be Evelina @Avalinah’s Books she is super kind and interactive and basically the reason why I know so many people from the blogging community!
- Blog Aesthetic Camillea @Camillea Reads
- Social media influencer Simant @Flipping Through The Pages
- Best personality / friendliest member of the community Nandini @Unputdownable Books is the best friend you could ask for!
- Best New Book Blogger (created blog after July 2017) Kate @The Backwards Bookshelf writes amazing posts!
- Best Overall Book Blogger There is no competitions, everyone knows who is the Queen of book blogging! Cait @Paper Fury
And that’s it for today! I’ve tagged some really wonderful bloggers who I look up to so let’s see if they respond 😛
Anyway, I had great fun doing this tag and all you awesome people deserve every bit of recognition possible because you’re totally worth it. See you all in the next post! 🙂